Elk Recruitment – award-winning firm specialising in permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Façade, Curtain Walling, Construction and Medical Device industries throughout Europe, Asia, North and South America – have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Carlow, Ireland-based with a second office in central London, Elk Recruitment was founded in 2015 by Clive Dunne; Managing Director with over sixteen years of experience working within the agency’s specialist sectors. Priding themselves upon their quality and service, the Elk Recruitment team aim to exceed the needs and aspirations of both their clients and candidates alike and remain focused on building long-term, successful relationships. Proud members of the National Recruitment Federation (NRF), Elk Recruitment execute their processes to the highest standards and consistently add value within their niche marketplaces.
Previously using a general CRM, Elk Recruitment decided to upgrade their system to add efficiencies across their processes and tangibly enhance lead generation, business development, e-marketing, job distribution and candidate sourcing to effectively renew company growth. Upon reviewing several leading recruitment software packages, the Elk Recruitment team selected AdaptUX due to the system’s inherent recruitment cycle workflows, seamless Broadbean integration and overall ease-of use via the latest user interface. Their implementation includes-
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Lead Generation – real-time business development dashboards within Adapt Studio enable users to effectively track leads and opportunities and grade their priority
- Broadbean integration – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Broadbean delivers users advanced job distribution and candidate sourcing technology
- Marketing Mailshots – enabling users to target relevant contacts or candidates with effective marketing mailshots. Bulk email using flexible templates, accurate formatting and personalisation details
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Clive Dunne, Managing Director, Elk Recruitment, comments, “We constantly focus on delivering services which add real value and stay relevant to our market sectors so, when the time came to upgrade our CRM, we were looking for the most intuitive software for generating leads, developing new business and sourcing the right candidates. Comparing a number of well-known systems, we found AdaptUX to be the most streamlined and easy to use by far, and the Broadbean integration is the best we’ve seen; displaying and working beautifully within AdaptUX. We’re enjoying using the system and we’re confident we’ll be adding more consultants to it soon.”
Toby Conibear, Global Sales Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Working globally and within niche sectors, Clive and the team deliver a level of quality and service only those with the most extensive experience and refined processes can truly offer – a fact reflected in their numerous glowing client and candidate testimonials. We are delighted Elk Recruitment have selected AdaptUX to add new efficiencies and help further grow their business, and we look forward to seeing what’s next for this highly regarded agency.”