Zorba Consulting Enhance Successful Consultative Recruitment Approach with Bond Adapt on the Cloud
Zorba Consulting, service focused IT Recruitment Agency, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide Bond Adapt, recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Established in 2006, Zorba Consulting are based in Epsom, Surrey and supply Permanent and Contract IT professionals to clients in London and throughout the Home Counties. Zorba Consulting’s client base include High Tech companies, IT Managed Service Providers and Software Houses; ranging from SME to Enterprise and global organisations. All Zorba Consulting recruiters have over fifteen years of IT recruitment experience and provide tailored, consultative services with a granular attention to detail. As a result, the agency have remarkably long-standing relationships with their clients, many on a sole supplier or retained basis.
Zorba Consulting undertook a wide review of the recruitment software market focusing on finding the right cloud CRM to deliver new efficiencies throughout their processes, integrate with leading job-posting software and effectively drive business growth. Built to deliver on these fronts and more, Bond Adapt became an early frontrunner and the highly consultative sales and implementation process offered by Bond solidified the agency’s decision to move forward. Key features of their new deployment include:
• SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables Zorba Consulting’s users to log-in and use Adapt wherever they have internet access
• Adapt Studio – enabling all Zorba Consulting users to select from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
• Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling Zorba Consulting users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in Adapt from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
• Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing Zorba Consulting users to access Adapt via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
• Burning Glass integration – seamless integration between Bond Adapt and Burning Glass delivers Zorba Consulting’s users robust technology to help capture relevant information automatically and accurately from CVs
• FireText integration – SMS marketing tool enables Zorba Consulting users to effectively reach and engage with their clients and candidates
Julia Karayiannis, Managing Consultant, Zorba Consulting, comments, “We pride ourselves on our consultative approach to recruitment and we were struck by the similar way in which Bond works with their clients. Looking to upgrade from our previous ‘too many clicks’ CRM system, the slick dashboards within Adapt impressed from the outset. As we delved deeper into the functionality the system offered it became increasingly clear Bond have built an all-round solution for business efficiency and growth; whilst fully supporting consultative recruitment processes.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “In these times of skills shortages and more empowered candidates, those agencies delivering the most personal, consultative approach can really set themselves apart from their competition. Zorba Consulting are one such agency and we are delighted they have selected Bond Adapt to help take their successful business to the next level.”