Kevin Edward Associates, executive recruitment consultancy to niche market sectors, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Kent-based, with a second office in Liverpool, Kevin Edward Associates was founded in 2009 by Directors with over twenty years of executive-level recruitment experience. Their mission was clear: to create a niche executive recruitment brand that both clients and candidates could trust. Today, Kevin Edward Associates are known as the company to turn to when exceptional results are required. Their team strive to understand the specific qualifications and experience required for each role and provide in-depth consultation to find the best business-culture fit; ensuring every placement they make is a long-standing and successful one.
Preparing to enter a new phase of company growth, the Kevin Edward Associates team resolved to streamline their IT infrastructure. Previously using Microsoft Office applications to manage their supporting admin work, their recruitment software review considered several well-known providers in the market, for both CRM and job-posting/application functionality. Key requirements on their ‘wish list’ included: software ease-of-use, effective searching, e-marketing (via both Outlook and Gmail) and smooth integrations with LinkedIn and Broadbean. As their review concluded, Kevin Edward Associates selected AdaptUX on its strengths in these important areas, alongside the software’s continual updates and true scalability. Their implementation includes-
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- LinkedIn Integration – delivering users the information and advantages LinkedIn and AdaptUX provide, without having to switch between the systems
- Broadbean Integration – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Broadbean delivers users advanced job distribution and candidate sourcing technology
- Adapt Organogram – providing slick visual representations of client company hierarchies, head offices and branches
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Gmail Google Chrome Extension – seamless integration between AdaptUX Recruitment Software and Gmail
Kevin Fasting, Managing Director, Kevin Edward Associates, comments, “We believe our three core principles of ‘honesty’, ‘discretion’ and ‘niche expertise’ have led to our success thus far and noticeably set us apart from our competitors. Our consultants have achieved a great deal of solid placements and built a reputation to live up to with our clients and prospects, but their ‘admin burden’ was becoming a little too high, so we knew the time was right to overhaul their supporting technology. Having used several recruitment software packages in the past, we knew how to spot ‘style over content’ as we reviewed the various provider’s offerings. It soon became apparent that Bond knew how to deliver the features that really mattered and, considering their keen focus on client company growth and success, the decision to select AdaptUX was an easy one to make.”
Toby Conibear, Global Sales Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Kevin Edward Associates provide trusted, admirable executive recruitment services and we are delighted they have selected AdaptUX. We look forward to providing the technology, innovation and scalability they need; to not only continue delivering the highest quality services, but also enable their consultants to save time and enhance the tested and true processes which have served them, and their clients, so well. We have no doubt they will be adding new users to their OnDemand system soon – and achieving the company growth upon which their sights are firmly set.”