https://erecruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Erecruit-300x118.png00Catie Augustahttps://erecruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Erecruit-300x118.png Catie Augusta2014-08-12 08:00:302018-04-03 17:40:48Top 5 Reasons to Join Us at the SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit
Top 5 Reasons to Join Us at the SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit
The Staffing Industry Analysts annual Healthcare Staffing Summit is right around the corner. The conference will be held in Dallas, Texas from September 8-10.
Have you registered already? Will you be in attendance? If you’re answering no, we think you should join us. Here’s why…
- “The annual Healthcare Staffing Summit brings together CEOs, owners, and senior level executives to focus on topics of both strategic and tactical interest to the full range staffing segments for the healthcare industry ranging from travel nursing, per diem nursing, locum tenens, allied medical, to IT, finance and operations,” – Staffing Industry Analysts.
- SIA has mentioned that this year’s focus will be “The Challenge of Execution.” Whether you are getting compliant with the Affordable Care Act, trying to implement strategies for better retention or even expanding the service offerings of your company, attending the 2014 Healthcare Staffing Summit will provide you with the guidance you’ll need to bring the ideals of your organization into reality.
- The SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit is an industry-specific tradeshow so the networking and learning opportunities are endless.
- SIA’s Barry Asin will kick off the Healthcare Staffing Summit, followed by author and futurist, Ian Morrison. Hear how the Healthcare Marketplace is changing and how to best prepare for the reformed health system in 2014.
- erecruit will be exhibiting at Booth # 29! Even better, erecruit industry experts’ Patrick Donovan (Director, Healthcare Best Practices) and Sara Moss (Vice President, Staffing Best Practices) will be onsite to show you how your staffing firm can implement and run erecruit.
We hope to see you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!