The Oil & Gas recruitment landscape is increasingly competitive, making effective client communication and talent engagement key to business success. With complex skill-gaps to bridge and a shortage of talent pools, dedicated industry recruitment company JAB operates in a competitive and challenging environment.
JAB runs a highly consultative methodology and is committed to working in partnership as a seamless extension of its clients’ own internal capabilities and processes.
For JAB, the deployment of the Adapt recruitment solution with Microsoft Outlook, social media and JAB’s financial application, has enabled a fundamental transformation in day to day operations across its international offices.
Adapt’s technology has successfully re-engineered JAB’s workflow – which is now six times more efficient. More effective searches and better cross company communication provide JAB’s consultants with more time to spend working directly with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements.
To find out more about how JAB has:
- Integrated all recruitment services from permanent to in-house consultancy.
- Created a more efficient and sophisticated process.
- Enabled consultants to handle day to day activities more efficiently.
- Shared information from one office to another more effectively.
- Provided a better working environment for all staff, globally.
Take a look at our latest case study and discover how Adapt’s technology has enabled JAB’s operation to be more streamlined and effective.
You may download the full JAB case study eBook here.