Belgium-based Le Grand & Associates Select AdaptUX to Enhance Future Business Strategy
Le Grand & Associates, a consultancy agency specialised in the recruitment of high quality Human Capital, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Based in East Flanders, Belgium, Le Grand & Associates specialise in the Tax & Legal, Fiduciary, Corporate Finance, Audit, Finance and IT sectors and provide permanent recruitment services across East and West Flanders, Antwerp, Limburg and Flemisch-Brabant. Le Grand & Associates believe that there is an abundance of human capital and the real challenge lies in finding the right people to realise the success and growth of their client companies. Their experienced and motivated team tackle this challenge head-on and constantly strive to find the perfect match between candidate and company. Assisted by a silent partner with over thirty years of recruitment sector experience, Le Grand & Associates have solid foundations upon which they have built recruitment services of the highest quality and, through their ‘no cure, no pay’ philosophy, a reputation for being the most trustworthy partner to their client companies.
Looking to upgrade from their existing CRM software, the Le Grand & Associates team began reviewing the market with a keen focus on finding advanced email marketing, reporting and KPIs/targets functionality. The meaningful management reporting and company-wide KPIs/targets functionality delivered by AdaptUX ensured the system ranked on the agency’s shortlist and, favouring Gmail, the recently-released Gmail Google Chrome Extension for AdaptUX solidified their decision to implement the system. Key features of the deployment include:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables Le Grand & Associates users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from in-built recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Active Reporting – meaningful business intelligence and management reporting tools delivered via graphical displays help inform future strategies
- KPIs and Targets – active dashboards deliver performance information against targets at an individual consultant, team, office or region level; helping achieve company-wide objectives
- Adapt Organogram – providing slick visual representations of client company hierarchies, head offices and branches
- Gmail Google Chrome Extension – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Gmail enables users to run workflows in AdaptUX without leaving Gmail
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Charles Henry Provenzano, Associate, Le Grand & Associates, comments, “I was familiar with Bond Adapt having used the system in the past and the release of AdaptUX was actually one of the factors prompting our recruitment software review. We compared the new system with the latest versions offered by a number of recruitment software providers and I very much preferred the advancements Bond have made. The AdaptUX menus, dashboards and reminders are so smooth and intuitive, I’m confident we will maximise every business development opportunity, plan successful future strategies and make more placements.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Le Grand & Associates are an agency of character and integrity, delivering first-rate recruitment services in a wholly personable and transparent way. Their admirable ‘no cure, no pay’ ethos and quality guarantees have led to strong relationships with both their clients and candidates alike. We are delighted they have selected AdaptUX and we look forward to seeing their continued success and growth.”