Belfast Central Training, providers of vocational training in Hairdressing, Hospitality & Catering and Retail & Warehousing, alongside recently-launched sister company Oui Chef! Hospitality Solutions, specialists in Catering and Hospitality recruitment, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to deliver AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Belfast Central Training deliver qualifications through the Training for Success Programme and the Apprenticeships NI Programme and they also provide private training upon request. Working closely with leading hairdressing, hospitality, catering and retail employers in Northern Ireland, Belfast Central Training impart knowledge with care and attention and open real opportunities for their students.
Launched in June 2016 to rapid success, Oui Chef! Hospitality Solutions specialise in recruiting chefs and hospitality staff on a temporary and permanent basis for the catering and hospitality industry. Finding client and candidate information held within spreadsheets increasingly onerous to use, the Oui Chef! team began reviewing the market for the right recruitment-specific CRM to effectively support the continuing growth of their new business. Their ‘wish list’ included strong functionality for permanent, temporary and ad-hoc shift placements, job management, SMS marketing integration and the ability to introduce candidate portals and online timesheets when required. As their review concluded, the team selected AdaptUX for the full recruitment cycle workflows (especially the ‘drag and drop’ simplicity of the Temp Desk), Outlook integration, Text Marketer integration and advanced web portal options. Key features of their implementation include:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Adapt Temp Desk – comparing the Temp workflows provided by a number of recruitment software systems, Belfast Central Training favoured the efficient processes delivered by AdaptUX in this important area
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Text Marketer integration – Bond’s partnership with Text Marketer delivers AdaptUX users a fully-featured SMS text messaging solution
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Beth Ogilvie, Director, Belfast Central Training, comments, “Oui Chef! Hospitaity Solutions has taken-off really quickly and we’re handling a high volume of ad-hoc shifts and temp placements on a daily basis, so our CRM software must be fast and efficient when it comes to placing the right people at the right time. It’s so easy to drag and drop a temp into a shift on the AdaptUX Temp Desk and the system instantly updates all the client, candidate and job booking information for you. AdaptUX has a great look and feel throughout and when we added the integrations with Outlook and Text Marketer, we knew it was right for us and would definitely help build our business.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Belfast Central Training have a real start-up success on their hands with Oui Chef! Hospitality Solutions and we’re delighted they have selected AdaptUX to help the business continue to succeed and grow over the coming months and years. Delivering top line training across three sectors and having had such great success recruiting within one, we wouldn’t be surprised if they turned their skills to recruiting within the others as well. Whether they chose to solely focus on recruiting chefs or expand into other areas, we look forward to delivering the latest technology to support their invaluable work.”