Kernow Ed Selects AdaptUX to Streamline Education Recruitment Processes and Grow Business
Kernow Ed, specialist Education recruitment agency, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Penryn, Cornwall-based Kernow Ed was founded in 2013 by Owner/Director Sarah King, Recruiter and Education Business Manager with over eleven years of experience. Today, the agency provide bespoke recruitment solutions, including whole schools support, throughout Cornwall and Devon. 2015 Lloyds Bank National Business Awards finalists, Kernow Ed continue to go from strength to strength; delivering teachers, teaching assistants and additional staffing support to eighteen Primary Schools, and Examination Invigilation specialists to Secondary Schools. Kernow Ed are dedicated to finding the right candidates for their clients – those sharing their ethos of full commitment to supporting local schools, raising educational standards and enabling young people in Cornwall and Devon to achieve more.
Growing as a business and adding consultants to their team, Kernow Ed began reviewing the recruitment software market with key requirements in mind, including functionality to; quickly add and manage new temp jobs, actively record and monitor compliance check information and use it to search for relevant candidates, and effectively communicate with clients and candidates throughout the placement process. Soon shortlisting AdaptUX due to the ease of use delivered by the systems’ user interface and Adapt Studio dashboard system; the advanced Temp Desk, compliance check management and Outlook Add-in features solidified their choice. Kernow Ed are now live with AdaptUX and their system features:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- Adapt Temp Desk – comparing the Temp workflows provided by a number of recruitment software systems, Kernow Ed favoured the efficient processes delivered by AdaptUX in this important area
- Active Search – saving time and effort for consultants by automatically running (and re-running) search criteria and updating talent pools
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
Sarah King, Owner/Director, Kernow Ed, comments, “Our vision is to be the leading education recruiter in Cornwall and Devon, with a reputation for setting new standards in the provision of outstanding education professionals. Our team bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to their sectors and we have seen tangible business growth since our inception, however we also understand that to really maximise our work, we need a recruitment CRM of the highest quality to help ensure our processes are completed as efficiently as possible. In AdaptUX, we believe we have found this system. Education is a challenging sector and the ability to streamline our processes, ensure compliance checks are in place and strengthen client and candidate relationships through varied and reliable communication, will help us to overcome challenges and achieve our vision – not only for our business, but also for educational excellence across the region.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “We are delighted Kernow Ed have selected AdaptUX to help streamline their valuable work and deliver the right education professionals when and where needed. From being Lloyds Bank National Business Awards finalists to consistently delivering education professionals to schools across Cornwall and Devon, Sarah and the Kernow Ed team have achieved a great deal in the space of three short years. We look forward to providing the technology and support to help them reach even greater heights, and we fully expect their vision for the future to be realised.”