00Alissa Martinhttps://erecruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Erecruit-300x118.png Alissa Martin2012-01-10 09:30:172019-01-15 15:48:14Does Your Employment Agency Software Measure Up?
Does Your Employment Agency Software Measure Up?
Maybe you don’t currently have staffing software in your office. Maybe you have a program, but it doesn’t meet all your needs. Maybe you’re just wondering, “What else is out there?”
No matter why you’re looking at staffing software, here are some features that you should be looking for:
- Intuitive applicant tracking and resume management. In some ways, the entire program should be intuitive, but these two features are the bread and butter of any staffing software. It simply must be easy to use them and to learn, via extended use, the finer details of the program.
- Contact management. I’ve written a lot about the importance of social networking in the staffing industry. You and your colleagues have to be able to constantly – and easily – grow and manage their contact list.
- Cloud compatible. Why take up precious hard drive space with a cumbersome software program? Log in and let the software company worry about the hardware.
- Mobile compatible. Mobile is the new frontier of…well, just about everything. Most of us are already running around with portable, pocket-sized computers called smart phones. Staffing software needs to be compatible with these devices as we all want to acceess work data at home, the coffee shop, the airport, the neighbor’s house, at our favorite London pub, and so on.
- Compatibility. Employment agency software should work seamlessly with social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook, software like Office, Outlook, SQL, and other enterprise programs.
- Standardized and Customizable. Some reports are used by just about every staffing company, and some are unique to particular sub-sections of the industry. Make sure your employment agency software offers both.
- Service, service, service. Yes, staffing software should be intuitive, but of course ongoing training and support will be needed for optimal integration. Stay away from employment agency software that doesn’t come with a thorough training program, a plan for installation and data conversion, and ongoing support.
Of course, I think that Bond US has the best suite of employment agency software in the business. Contact us today for more information. Better yet, set up a free demo and see if we measure up to the standards above.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!