Consult RPM, the group consisting of Consult Tax, Consult Risk, Consult Finance, Consult Legal and Consult IT, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Consult RPM work with clients across the UK, Western Europe, USA and Singapore via their London headquarters and offices in Sheffield and Manchester. Each of their highly-specialised teams of consultants are experts in their respective sectors (including Financial Services, Pension & Benefits, Investment Banking, Risk & Compliance, Retail Banking, Reward, Tax, IT, Insurance and Technology); providing all clients and candidates with an exceptional breadth of knowledge. With decades of experience spanning roles at all levels, from market-leading multinationals to SME companies, Consult RPM are ideally placed to help recruit the right candidates whilst consistently taking careers to the next level. The agency are so confident in the quality of their services, they offer clients a 200% money-back guarantee on all Retained and Executive Search placements.
Looking to upgrade from their existing recruitment software to help boost company growth and more easily add new consultants/users, Directors Ben Howat, Brian Spolander and the Consult RPM team prepared a list of key requirements ahead of reviewing AdaptUX. Top of their list was software ease-of-use, closely followed by functionality for streamlining admin, maximising KPI’s/targets, accurate CV parsing, geographic searching and mailshot campaigns. Quickly impressed by the ease-of-use delivered by the AdaptUX user interface, Ben and the team proceeded to evaluate how the system managed their further requirements – via both an online demonstration with a Bond Sales Executive and their own trial of a ‘sandbox’ system. As their review concluded, the following features solidified their decision to implement AdaptUX.
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables users to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – enabling users to choose from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- KPIs and Targets – active dashboards deliver performance information against targets at an individual consultant, team, office or region level; helping achieve business-wide objectives
- Burning Glass integration – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Burning Glass delivers users robust technology to help capture relevant information automatically and accurately from CVs
- Google Maps integration – candidate proximity to job vacancy details graphically displayed via Google Maps within AdaptUX
- Gmail Google Chrome Extension – seamless integration between AdaptUX and Gmail enables users to run workflows in AdaptUX without leaving Gmail
- Marketing Mailshots – enabling users to target relevant contacts or candidates with effective marketing mailshots. Bulk email using flexible templates, accurate formatting and personalisation details
Ben Howat, Director & Partner, Consult RPM, comments, “We are developing and building every facet of our business this year, so we required a new CRM capable of streamlining our processes, whilst delivering valuable KPI reporting to help boost our productivity and email marketing to help promote our services. We also decided to move to a provider with straightforward monthly SaaS fees and the ability to add or remove users from the system hassle-free. In Bond, we’re excited to have found a provider with the software and services to genuinely exceed our expectations. AdaptUX is easily the most engaging recruitment software we have seen. Believe the hype, AdaptUX means business.”
Toby Conibear, Global Sales Director, Bond International Software, comments, “We are delighted Consult RPM have selected AdaptUX to help realise their plans for business development and growth. Consult RPM’s 200% money-back guarantee is a rarity within the Executive Search market, and one which only those most confident in their abilities would even consider offering. Consult RPM’s confidence is clearly built upon their decade-long success. The fact that their services are also underpinned by a carefully considered and practiced list of business ethics and values is all the more impressive. We look forward to providing the software Ben and the team responded to – and we wouldn’t be surprised if we were adding many more new users to their OnDemand service soon.”