BWD Search and Selection Invest in AdaptUX on Tenth Anniversary
BWD Search and Selection, Wealth Management, Intermediary Sales, Employee Benefits & Pensions, Finance & Risk, and Compliance recruitment and executive search specialists have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Leeds-based, with offices in Hemel Hempstead, BWD Search and Selection was founded in 2006 by Directors Alistair Brownlee, Gareth Davies and James Walker with a clear vision for bringing clients and candidates a level of service far higher than expected, through honesty, respect and transparency. Today, BWD Search and Selection pride themselves on being a trusted strategic business partner to many global financial services providers, national insurers, wealth management firms and banks in the Financial Services Industry. The BWD team expertly monitor and analyse the markets they serve, and every sign – from 86% of their business being with existing clients, to their prestigious Investors in People award – points to the agency achieving their goal of becoming the preferred recruitment partner to the UK’s Financial Services sector by 2020.
Committed to ambitious future growth plans, the time was right for BWD Search and Selection to upgrade their supporting CRM software. Focused on finding a truly scalable cloud system providing extensive searching, KPI and reporting tools to drive efficiency and success, the BWD team undertook a meticulous market review. The newly-released AdaptUX user interface and Bond’s fast and robust Software as a Service (SaaS), quickly secured Bond’s place as a potential partner provider. As their review concluded, the full recruitment cycle functionality and seamless LinkedIn integration provided by AdaptUX confirmed the BWD team’s decision to select the system. Key features of their implementation include:
- Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables BWD Search and Selection’s consultants to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
- Adapt Studio – all BWD Search and Selection users may select from built-in recruitment cycle dashboards, or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
- AdaptCentral – powerful social media portal enabling BWD Search and Selection’s users to post and manage job vacancy adverts and applications via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Active Reporting – meaningful business intelligence and management reporting tools delivered via graphical displays help inform BWD Search and Selection strategies
- LinkedIn Integration – delivering BWD Search and Selection users the information and advantages LinkedIn and AdaptUX provide, without having to switch between the systems
- Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling BWD Search and Selection’s users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX, direct from emails received within Microsoft Outlook
- Adapt InTouch Mobile App – allowing BWD Search and Selection consultants to access AdaptUX via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move, 24/7
James Walker, Director, BWD Search and Selection, comments: “In the year of our tenth anniversary, we’re proudly looking back over our achievements and confidently looking forward by setting ambitious goals to take our business, and the services we deliver to our clients and candidates, to the next level. Selecting the right cloud recruitment software to support our team was an important element of our plan and we meticulously compared the technology available. From active dashboards enabling our consultants to search, match and place even more effectively, to powerful KPI and management reporting tools helping us make the best strategic decisions, AdaptUX is a fully rounded-system for success.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments: “In 2006, Alistair, Gareth and James had the vision to offer the financial services market a real difference when it came to recruiting. By going back to the basics of honesty, respect and openness, they built an agency many global organisations trust and work with time and again; true partnerships which tangibly bolster success within their industry. We’re delighted BWD Search and Selection have selected AdaptUX and we look forward to providing the technology and services to help them achieve their goals for 2020, and beyond.”