Case Study Shows Bond Adapt Staffing Software and Collaboration Give TRC Staffing Services Adaptability, Process Improvement
Bond International Software, Inc. customer TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a national recruiting center based in Atlanta, with 40 locations around the country. In 2011, the company foresaw potential opportunities in the industry, but the software company they had at the time was unwilling to work with them to implement the modifications they needed to move forward with their strategy. In addition, the old staffing software could not incorporate TRC business policies, slowing down certain recruiting procedures.
The solution for TRC was Bond’s configurable Adapt staffing and recruiting software
TRC chose Bond over the other eight software companies they considered due to the adaptability of Bond’s Adapt staffing software solutions and because of the strategic partnerships that Bond builds with its clients.
“The ability and willingness of Bond to configure their software to meet our needs was a crucial factor in our decision,” says John Clifford, vice president and chief information officer at TRC. “Bond makes their software available to end users, who then host their own version of the application and can make the modifications they need to support their business.”
Bond Adapt delivers performance that helps drive business
Among the many business benefits that TRC now has with Bond Adapt staffing and recruiting software are:
- The incorporation of TRC’s business policies — such as the addition of a candidate status pipeline with built-in prerequisites that require staff to document that certain tasks are completed, such as background checks, drug testing and tax documentation, before candidates are placed.
- Adapt interfaces with TRC’s preferred electronic forms management software to reduce the effort and time associated with collecting and managing required candidate tax forms and other paper work.
- Easy visibility of meaningful data within Adapt allows managers to better view staff employee performance and pinpoint areas for training and improvement.
- Improves the sales process by enabling sales reps to demonstrate to prospects how TRC can manage compliance, testing, and more through Adapt with speed and efficiency.
- Adapt enables TRC to easily manage changes in laws and policies, such as new reports required under the Affordable Care Act.
Another benefit is how Bond partners with its clients like TRC. “We value our strategic alliance with Bond,” says Clifford. “They are growing with us and vice versa — that’s one of the key things that led us to look for a new solution, why we chose Bond and why we’re still with Bond.”
For More Information on Adapt and AdaptSuite
Learn more about how Adapt and AdaptSuite staffing and recruiting software can be configured to enable your staffing business to grow and thrive by downloading our brochure.