APG Recruitment, Construction, Industrial and Driving specialists have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide AdaptUX OnDemand recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Essex-based APG Recruitment was founded in April 2016 by Managing Director Graham Betchley to provide Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions across London and the Home Counties. A veteran recruiter with over twenty years of experience in the Construction, Industrial and Driving sectors, Graham assembled a skilled team of specialist consultants to support his new venture and realise his vision for success and growth. APG Recruitment are committed to delivering the highest levels of service to their growing client and candidate base by fully understanding their individual requirements and quickly providing tailored, reliable solutions.
Carefully reviewing the recruitment software market, the APG Recruitment team focused on finding the right system to search for and place high-volumes of temporary workers, export timesheet details for seamless payroll functionality and effectively grow with their business. Comparing a number of CRM systems, the complete recruitment cycle processes and simplicity in which they were delivered by the AdaptUX user interface, coupled with the ease of adding and training new users, led to the agency’s decision to implement the system. Key features of the APG Recruitment deployment include:
• Cloud/SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables APG Recruitment’s consultants to log-in and use AdaptUX wherever they have internet access
• Adapt Studio – enabling all APG Recruitment’s users to select from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
• Adapt Temp Desk – comparing the Temp workflows provided by a number of recruitment software systems, APG Recruitment favoured the efficient processes delivered by AdaptUX in this important area
• Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling APG Recruitment’s users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in AdaptUX direct from Microsoft Outlook
• Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing APG Recruitment’s users to access the CRM via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
• Training – flexible training options meet APG Recruitment’s requirements, including face-to-face and webinar training
Graham Betchley, Managing Director, APG Recruitment, comments, “Having used Adapt in one of its earlier versions, I was keen to include AdaptUX in our review but also to highly scrutinise it alongside the best the market had to offer. We found a number of recruitment software systems to be over-complicated, but with AdaptUX we could always see where to click straight away. To quickly make our mark and grow as a business, we must consistently deliver immediately available temps with the right skills and with AdaptUX we are confident we’ll do so.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “In these times of skills shortages and extra demands being placed upon recruiters, especially working with high-volumes of temps, only the most experienced and driven will succeed. APG Recruitment have certainly staked their claim and all signs show they’re set to become a successful, distinctive operator within their marketplace. Its imperative new start-up agencies select the right CRM to support and help grow their business and we’re delighted APG Recruitment are using AdaptUX.”