Bond International Software, worldwide provider of staffing and recruitment software solutions, today announces the launch of AdaptUX – its latest software offering. Built with input from web usability experts, AdaptUX has been developed with user experience in mind. In today’s recruitment industry there are a wide spectrum of candidates searching for roles – with ages spanning across four generations, which pushes recruiters and recruitment agencies to adapt to the requirements of candidates.
The development team at Bond International Software has worked with usability experts to identify exactly how recruiters interact with recruitment software. Building on the legacy of Bond Adapt, the new product – AdaptUX – streamlines processes in unique ways, including enhanced record views displaying full client, candidate and job information on one screen and active ‘hover-over fly-outs’ with one-click workflows to complete tasks, such as shortlisting candidates, with ease. AdaptUX is centred on how users interact with the software on a day-to-day basis and delivers an experience for maximum speed and efficiency.
AdaptUX provides users with:
• Enhanced screen design: The latest research led to a renewed understanding of how user’s eyes actually move around software screens and absorb information. Key items, including menus and reminders, are located within AdaptUX for optimum user experience.
• More intuitive system navigation: Menu and task bar navigation re-optimised to deliver information much earlier within recruitment cycle processes; reducing navigation time and increasing recruiter efficiency.
• Sliding menu sidebar: Expandable and collapsible side-bar enables maximum screen space for users, making navigation quicker and easier and refining user skill and dexterity.
• Enhanced record views with active previews: Re-designed record screens provide live data previews, including CVs and job specifications, within candidate records to provide users with more information ‘at a glance’.
• New reminders/tasks/appointment views: Visual alerts and smart drop-down views enable users to quickly and easily identify which activities are scheduled each day or overdue; ensuring opportunities are never missed.
• Integrated task and diary management system: Updated in real-time, the fully integrated task and diary management system ensures calendar bookings are accurate throughout recruitment organisations and enables one-click scheduling.
• Even faster SaaS/cloud delivery speeds: Information flow between Bond servers and AdaptUX users has been further optimised to quickly and seamlessly deliver and save information.
Tim Richards, Managing Director, Bond International Software, comments, “At Bond International Software we have always prided ourselves in putting user experience first. In the creation of AdaptUX, the development team and user experience experts ensured the focus always remained on recruiters, adapting to how they behave and interact. For us, we see AdaptUX as the next generation of recruitment software created for today’s recruiter.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “Today’s recruitment industry is more complex than ever before. With a range of candidates spanning several generations, plus the added pressures from changing industry legislation, recruiters need to be flexible in order to succeed. By building AdaptUX from a user experience perspective, we believe it will help recruiters adapt to industry demands in exciting new ways.”
Zorba Consulting, service focused IT Recruitment Agency, have selected Bond International Software, the global provider of staffing and recruitment software, to provide Bond Adapt, recruitment-specific CRM via high-speed cloud service.
Established in 2006, Zorba Consulting are based in Epsom, Surrey and supply Permanent and Contract IT professionals to clients in London and throughout the Home Counties. Zorba Consulting’s client base include High Tech companies, IT Managed Service Providers and Software Houses; ranging from SME to Enterprise and global organisations. All Zorba Consulting recruiters have over fifteen years of IT recruitment experience and provide tailored, consultative services with a granular attention to detail. As a result, the agency have remarkably long-standing relationships with their clients, many on a sole supplier or retained basis.
Zorba Consulting undertook a wide review of the recruitment software market focusing on finding the right cloud CRM to deliver new efficiencies throughout their processes, integrate with leading job-posting software and effectively drive business growth. Built to deliver on these fronts and more, Bond Adapt became an early frontrunner and the highly consultative sales and implementation process offered by Bond solidified the agency’s decision to move forward. Key features of their new deployment include:
• SaaS (Software as a Service) – Bond OnDemand enables Zorba Consulting’s users to log-in and use Adapt wherever they have internet access
• Adapt Studio – enabling all Zorba Consulting users to select from built-in recruitment dashboards or design their own based upon their preferred working methods
• Adapt Outlook Add-in – enabling Zorba Consulting users to access client and candidate records and run recruitment workflows in Adapt from emails received in Microsoft Outlook
• Adapt InTouch mobile app – allowing Zorba Consulting users to access Adapt via their smartphones and effectively recruit on the move
• Burning Glass integration – seamless integration between Bond Adapt and Burning Glass delivers Zorba Consulting’s users robust technology to help capture relevant information automatically and accurately from CVs
• FireText integration – SMS marketing tool enables Zorba Consulting users to effectively reach and engage with their clients and candidates
Julia Karayiannis, Managing Consultant, Zorba Consulting, comments, “We pride ourselves on our consultative approach to recruitment and we were struck by the similar way in which Bond works with their clients. Looking to upgrade from our previous ‘too many clicks’ CRM system, the slick dashboards within Adapt impressed from the outset. As we delved deeper into the functionality the system offered it became increasingly clear Bond have built an all-round solution for business efficiency and growth; whilst fully supporting consultative recruitment processes.”
Toby Conibear, European Business Development Director, Bond International Software, comments, “In these times of skills shortages and more empowered candidates, those agencies delivering the most personal, consultative approach can really set themselves apart from their competition. Zorba Consulting are one such agency and we are delighted they have selected Bond Adapt to help take their successful business to the next level.”